Grinding Rice Seeds with Automatic Rapid Grinding Instrument
Purpose of inspection
A series of experiments, such as grinding the main stem of rice leaves, grinding the samples into powder, better testing their composition, etc.
Place of the experiment: Jinan University
Laboratory materials and instruments
Sample: Leaf trunk of rice
Instrument: Automatic Rapid Grinding Instrument
1. Prepare common l centrifugal tubes and grinding beads.
2. Put the sample to be ground into the prepared grinding tube and add the grinding beads. Cover well;
3. Put the lapping tube containing the organized sample into the adapter
4. Install the adapter into the abrasive mill.
6. Powder samples can be obtained by setting the rotational speed, time, starting the instrument and finishing the grinding process.